Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Update!!!

Will and I are pleased to announce that we are being induced........... drum roll please..........................................................TOMORROW~!~ I am so happy and relieved. It has been such a roller coaster ride and they finally made a decision.. We had our OB/GYN talk to the perinatologist about the risks of inducing at 37 wks instead of 38 wks. She came back with the news that since my blood pressure as been high and my Protein levels are increasing it would be just as safe to deliver her tomorrow as in a week from!!!! We are so thankful for everyone that has been thinking of us! We know that we are the luckiest people on earth for so many friends and family that care so much. We can not wait to meet our sweet little baby tomorrow and start our happy family of three!!!!! This one time I can make an exception for the odd number!! YAY~~!!

No comments: