Sunday, January 4, 2009

2009!!!


I have been dreading this little post because it is about my resolutions! I have given up on losing weight as a resolution. I mean, it has worked great for the last 10 years but its time to really change the little things about myself. I have decided that I need to stop judging people. I might not have as much to say when I give this little pleasure up but at least maybe I will figure out that I will feel better about myself. I'm just thinkin out loud! Also, I am going to figure out how to put pictures on my blog! It's beginning to look a little sad and wordy! I am going to strive to keep my little peice of land I call my apt. clean. This might need to be worked on ALOT but I think I can do it. I want to learn how to stop going out to eat every day. It is seriously getting bad, I dont have anything in my apartment because I just go grab lunch with a friend. These are just a few of the things I am going to work on. I tell you this because know I am going to have people that will hold me to these changes! Lets give this a few weeks and see how sunny my outlook is then! P.S. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: