Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Twilight

I have been going through this whole week with a slight amount of anticipation in my little heart! This whole Twilight Phenomenon has uprooted my life, as an embarrassing as it might be! Ya know, this obsession reminds me a bit of when I was 14 years old and in love with Justin Timberlake! No really, like laying awake at night realizing that if he would just meet me then he would know I was perfect for him! Yep, this is the same, except that Edward is not even real! Wow, I should go out sometimes. Hmmm, something to consider I guess. Until next time, I am going to read my Twilight Movie Guide... What?!

1 comment:

Kris and Sarah said...

I am the first EVER to comment on your new awesome blog! I love you, I love your blog, I love your 3 posts! ha ha ha Yay I'm adding you!