Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Small Update..

I realize I have been a little slow on the blogging situation lately, so here is a few things that have happened.

Since Will and I got engaged, we have had a few ups and a few downs. Wills father Rich lost his battle to cancer on October 25th, 2009. We are all still trying to adjust to life without him, but I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to get to know him and for him to know me. At the beginning of this year, Wills brother-in-law Past away unexpectedly. Will and his family are so thankful to everyone that has been helping them though the last few months and I know in my heart that our Heavenly Father is watching over us all during this time.

On a happier note.. Will and I set a date!!! APRIL 2ND, 2010. And yes, we are very excited... And yes, it is only 61 days away... And yes, I am so stressed out about it already that I am looking forward to being an old married lady!!!

This is just a quick update!!! I will post more about the wedding hopefully this week!!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Oh I am so excited about your wedding date! Will you please let me know if I can help ou with anything!!